• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey everyone

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    So, I joined up a few weeks ago so I could access all the great hacks here. I've actually only been playing a VBA for a few months (first thing I replayed was FireRed, then I played Shiny Gold, which was my first hack experience), now I'm about halfway through Light Platinum, and it's great :) I have my eyes on a lot more hacks to jump into once I finish LP, but I'm coming into this late so there's like a sea of options lol. The only other game I'm currently playing (somewhat, since things are now about to be wiped) is SWGEmu - a remake of my all-time favorite gaming experience, preCU/preNGE Star Wars Galaxies...and it's fo' free...and more importantly, almost complete :D
    On a separate note, I can't seem to get my banners to vertically line up. I toyed around with my sig for a good while early and just could not get it right. Any ideas on what I'm doin' wrong?

oh, i forgot to mention/ask, i play on a mac and idk if there's anyway that i can trade/battle/connect in any way at all with my vba. thanks

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Unfortunately, to answer the question on the bottom, I've played ROMs on the VBA before and I can't quite seem to get it up either. I figured it'd be impossible. but idk. Typical me too lazy to google things. lmao.

But welcome aboard though! You say you're here to download a few hacks from here? We have a ton here at the Hacks Showcase section of the forums. There's even a section where you can test out hacks that are currently in progress, like the Progressing Hacks section. Some hacks that are popular these days right now are Flora Sky, Liquid Crystal, and Snakewood. There are a few more, but those are the current popular ones right now.

Have fun playing our awesome hacks here, and I hope you can stick with us here. :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! I'm on the same boat as I got here late and there's so many options to choose from. :P Nice selection of games to play though.. i still need to play a bunch that I got. As for your questions i'm not entirely sure.. But you can either post a question in the Pokemon Community Questions and Feedback section if you'd like. Or you can message anyone with a bold name and they'll be able to help. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back