• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone!

Years
  • I'm Isabella, or Izzy for short. After looking around a few Pokemon Forums, I decided to join here! About me: My first Pokemon game was Emerald, and I really enjoyed it. Now I have one game from each Gen. I like to write and play sport. Im also into rom hacking.
    Izzy

Years
  • Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to join. You should check out the emulation section if your into rom hacking.
    Enjoy the Forums!

Years
  • Hey Izzy.

I'm Hikari but you can call me Hikari-chan if you like.

I love memes, anime, comedy, chat, social media and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

I recommend you see the Pokemon Gaming sections of the forum and Emulation since you like ROM hacks too. Pokemon Clubs is one you should also check out, along with the Trivia sections and maybe even the Off-Topic sections.

The Adoption Center, located in New Users/Welcome, allows you to fill out an application where our NU/W mod duo (Snivy063 and Meganium90) will find a partner specializing in a certain area to help you.

Contact any moderators if you get lost, they aren't difficult to spot.

- Hikari10

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hi Isabella! :D

It's great to see another aspiring Hacker I'm also a hacker you know... :)

Well you played emerald so you should check out the Advance Generation Games forums and if your into Rom Hacking try going to the Emulation section just like Ice-Dragon said, You should check out some tutorials for you to get started don't hesitate to ask questions to your fellow hackers because most of the time they'll answer\help you... :)

If you have any more questions just VM\PM the moderators or the ones with colors on their names... :)

You can also VM\PM me if you want to, Heheh... :D

Well anyways WELCOME AND HUV A NICE STAY IN POKECOMMUNITY! :D:D:D:D:D

~tajaros~

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, Izzy! Welcome to PC! I've played one ROM hack before, which I enjoyed, but I don't have the skills to hack myself :/ I'm also working on a Pokemon story and have a couple others I've already written! As for sports... allergies and knee problems keep me out of playing, but I do like myself some college and NFL football :) I have at one time owned games from every generation (Blue was my first) but all my games older than Leaf Green have either been lost or the battery's died :/

Anyway, we have plenty to offer on PC, so just take a look around and see what strikes your fancy. So take your time, get to know the friendly locals, and feel free to ask if you have a question! Have fun!

Back