• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Everyone!

Daaro

The man with the plan!
Years
  • My name is Daaro, I am brand-new in this community! But i am into the Fan made games that this community creates, which everyone has done a stellar job!

I am a Pokemon Gamer on Youtube, if you want you can check me out. The link to my channel is on my profile page! :D

I only have a few videos, but that will soon change!

I hope i can make friends with all of you Pokemon Trainers c:

Years
  • What's up Daaro, weeelcome to PokeCommunity. :o

If you're looking to share your gaming videos you should stop by the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum of the Video Games board. It's pretty lively and we oftentimes have people popping in there to share their work and comment on others' videos. Just be sure to keep its rules in mind, of course!

The fangames here really are great though, aren't they? They bring a lot of members to the forum and lots are inspired to create their own after seeing what others can do. I had a phase of wanting to create my own fangame years ago but that never went anywhere. Still amazing to browse Emulation and Game Development to see all the cool things available to play, though! Hope you have an amazing time here and great meeting you. :)

Melodytlg

Melody
    Years
  • Welcome Daaro! :)
    Haha, when I read "Pokemon Gamer on youtube" I just instantly checked it out. Love it :)
    You now have a new subscriber and a Pokemoncommunity friend 8D

Daaro

The man with the plan!
    Years
  • Welcome Daaro! :)
    Haha, when I read "Pokemon Gamer on youtube" I just instantly checked it out. Love it :)
    You now have a new subscriber and a Pokemoncommunity friend 8D

Thank you, Melody! yay i has a new buddy :D

What's up Daaro, weeelcome to PokeCommunity. :o

If you're looking to share your gaming videos you should stop by the subforum of the Video Games board. It's pretty lively and we oftentimes have people popping in there to share their work and comment on others' videos. Just be sure to keep its rules in mind, of course!

The fangames here really are great though, aren't they? They bring a lot of members to the forum and lots are inspired to create their own after seeing what others can do. I had a phase of wanting to create my own fangame years ago but that never went anywhere. Still amazing to browse Emulation and Game Development to see all the cool things available to play, though! Hope you have an amazing time here and great meeting you. :)

Thanks a bunch, Cirno for all this helpful information! I will definitely look over the rules to both of those forums :)

Where can those rules be found?

Last edited:
    Back