• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Hey Everyone!

Long time pokemon fan here, finally looking at making the transition from playing the game casually with friends to taking it a bit more seriously in terms of collecting and battling and this seemed a darn good place to chat and get advice on that!

Looking forward to chatting with you all! :)

Hi Jerich0, welcome to PC! :))

Well, online play really is a whole lot of fun now so it's always a good idea to give it a shot. I was super excited to get involved in trading and other things when I finally got my wi-fi spot set up. Check out the appropriate board for the game you're playing and look around! We have a trade and battle forum as well if that's what you're looking to do so there's always that to poke around in, too.

Stick around and have fun, sir! Hope you collect 'em all and have a great adventure here. I'm trying to collect as many Pokemon as I can in my Pokemon X, but IV/EVing my dream team takes priority for now. See you around. <3

Back