• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everyone

CloudFinalPHD

The Panda Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hey everyone, I'm CloudFinalPHD or for short Cloud.
    I've been playing Pokemon since Firered/LeafGreen and have played every single game since then, even XD and Colosseum.
    I am a small Youtuber that started doing Pokemon content. At the current moment, I am doing a Pokemon Victory Fire series.
    Hopefully I'll be situated here and continue posting.
    :D

I hope you'll get situated easily, too.. though I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all given how awesome this place is. ;P Welcome, Cloud!

It's great to hear that you've even played some of the spinoffs as a Pokemon fan as they're absolutely amazing. I watched a let's play of Colosseum before and it was so breathtaking; really wish I had the chance to play it back then but I didn't have a GameCube. ;-;

Be sure to continue posting and see you around, all right? If you're ever in need of some help then feel free to shoot one of our staff members a message.

Back