• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Hey there everyone... my nickname is Pirate so we'll go with that! I've been a Pokemon fan since I played the Red Version at my friends birthday party in 6th grade. Been hooked ever since. I'm looking forward to checking out all of the cool content. Feels good to be a noob again!

Years
  • Hooray for older Pokemon fans! Same here, I've been into it since R/B so many years back. Pokemon keeps getting more and more awesome. :')

Welcome to PC and good to have you around, Pirate. So you've been following the games since the first generation? Do you have a favorite game or Pokemon, or perhaps type? I'd be interested in getting to know you a little more so we could perhaps drop off suggestions on where you could post around here on PokeCommunity.

Either way you're going to have a good time without a doubt here. ;P Stick around and be sure to chat away with whomever interests you, we're all friendly.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • Glad to have you here! Like Sheep said, how many additional Pokemon games have you collected, assuming you've continued playing the series? Pokemon's a huge part of my life. I must have played... Ruby and Sapphire when I was in 6th grade haha.

Have a blast here either way. :D

Back