• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone! ^^

BecclesCake

BecclesCake
Years
  • Hey, I'm Rebecca and I'm new here

I've been a huge Pokemon fan since G/S/C so I'm happy to talk about anything Pokemon related. :)

PkmnTrainerN3

Or you can call me N or orange or noah, I have a l
    Years
  • Hey, Rebecca! Feels free to talk to anyone here as they're pretty friendly! Welcome tothe forums and I hope we can be friends!

Years
  • Yay for more veteran Pokemon players! Welcome to PC, Rebecca! How is everything going over on your side of things? Enjoying Pokemon games I guess?

After seeing a bit of your profile, it appears you have some nice hobbies like listening to music and video gaming. Not too bad, but I know a lot of members here do the same hobby so there's a lot of potential to meet someone with your interests. Muse is a pretty cool band, they tend to dish out some really hard beats and they've got some great gems throughout their career so far. I'd be happy to suggest the Culture & Media board, as well as Video Games based on that but feel free to visit whatever sections please you.

I hope you have lots of fun, and do stick around for hopefully a long time! I'm always open for new friends so leave me a visitor message whenever you are interested.

- Hikamaru

Back