• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, fellas.

Years
  • ....wooow. Long ago indeed. xD; Welcome back, Daishou! Glad you've decided to pop back in here again.

I'm all right! Just writing this message up before I head off to bed since it's 11:30PM here and I wake at 8AM tomorrow, yay. Pretty uneventful day but I only have a little while left before summer vacation so I'll finally be able to take a break from classes, ugh. How about you? Everything all right over there? Hope your night is going well. :)

So since you haven't been here in aaages and even when you were around you only made six posts, you should tell us about yourself! Pokemon fan, I presume? What's your favorite parts of the series? What do you like to do outside of Pokemon? ...and lastly, who is in your avatar because I have absolutely no idea? There's that and so much more you can share with us so people can more easily reply to your thread. Of course there are no obligations but personally I think it'd be wonderful to do so. n~n Helps make friends as PC has undoubtedly changed a lot since 2007. Must feel almost like a brand new forum to you.

Make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules since it's been a while, and hope you have fun! If you need a friend or someone to lend a helping hand, you can always message me and I'll get back to you soon! <3

Daishou

Aim for the Top!
    Years
  • No more early days for me. Today was the last day of the classes. Woo!

Let's see, a little about myself? I'm a second-year psychology student at Rutgers University, I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue, my favorite generation is third generation, and I spend my time doing typical college stuff.

My avatar is a character named Noriko from a wonderful series called Gunbuster.

Daishou

Aim for the Top!
    Years
  • Just out of curiosity, in what area of psychology are you most interested in? Clinical, Abnormal, Social? Or are there others that you feel you're more comfortable with?
    I'm still playing around with what direction I want to go in. I'm thinking clinical, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

I'm comfortable with most of the classes I've taken though except stat related stuff. ;___;

Back