• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey friends

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Im new here so please forgive me if Im not to down with the rules. I am kinda an outcast of serebii so i hope you will welcome me. My I hope we can all be friends. I am looking forward to the US movie 8 release. Any updates on this?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm going to have to move this because introductory threads go in the New Users/Welcome forum. If you want information on the pokemon anime and movies, you can research it in the Pokemon Anime/Movies forum here as well. It's okay to be new, just remember to familiarize yourself with the basic rules when you join =D Welcome.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome and Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I think Serebii is your best bet on Movies but you can try the Pokemon Anime section for more info. We have lots of things here and you can make friends with almost with anybody here if you try. THis is is a friendly place to be. So have fun and follow the rules. ^.^

Pm me if you want to be friends or have any questions '.^

Years
    What did they do to you at Serebii...?

Anyway, welcome to PC ^^ We're pretty friendly here~ I feel that we aren't as jumpy as SPPF is @_@;
    I hope you have fun, make some friends, and please read the rules ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums. I've been on the Serebii boards too... but I have to say that I'd prefer to be here... alot of people on the Serebii boards can be mean... ^^;;

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Some of the stuff Serebii condones makes me sick. You should have seen the shipping fics....

Anyway, welcome!

Back