• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guise c:

TrainerDarkShadow

Elite Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
    Hey everyone! im chayce but i go by william mostly. c:
    hmm im 15 and i love pokemon xD if it isn't obvious well im new so hey everyone! :D

Years
    Heya William, welcome to PC! <3 Great to meet you!

Who is that in your avatar? Is that an actual character from Pokemon or an original character? I love the design. :3 Buut you'll find yourself settling in well here since we all love Pokemon (of course!), plus we have a lot of different kinds of fans all around PokeCommunity. I've run into people who only got into the series in the fourth or fifth gens as well as many others who have been into the franchise since the very beginning with Red and Blue. What's your favorite game? Anything you want to do while you're here or are you just looking to get involved in a Pokemon forum? But I'm probably boggling you down with questions now so I'll stop, ehe.

Make sure you've read through our rules so you can get an understanding of how things work; other than that, I'll just cross my fingers and hope you end up liking this place so far! You can contact me or another staff member (such as Cid, the other moderator of this section) if you need any help and we'll be sure to answer as soon as we can. ^^

Have a good time! :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hey, William!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Is Chayce your real name and William your nickname? That's pretty cool that they're quite opposite from each other. :p

You've come to the right place if you're a fan of Pokémon! You should definitely tell us your interests so we can better accommodate you! :p Have you played through the whole series?

I hope to see you around! If you ever need help or would just like to talk, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Enjoy yourself!

TrainerDarkShadow

Elite Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
    @cirno. oh its an actual pokemon avatar i had my own i made but i deleted it on accident D: and i haven't played the new ones i've only played the older ones, cause i don't really have an DS or anything. sadly 3: and im mostly just looking to get into the community c: and i read the rules :3

@Gyardosamped william is my nickname and chayce is my real name c: Also no i haven't played through the whole series do to lack on consoles to play the whole series on i played through most of the old ones though c:

Back