• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    Hello, I am a newbie to this website and to forums in general. Even though I am new to the forums, I have played pokemon for many years and stuff... yeah... (awkward silence)

Anyways... I am currently trying to hatch my first shiny in X, a shiny Eevee! (yay!) However, I have terrible luck in breeding... and shines.... So if anyone can trade one to me, I would be very grateful.

I already beat the main game and caught Mewtwo, so just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks for allowing your time to be wasted reading this, and I'm glad to finally be part of this community. =]

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hey, time is never wasted greeting a new member! Welcome to the party, Arika!

Trust me, we're glad to have you, too. I personally have only been successful breeding a shiny once (Honedge, can't think to part with my little girl :( ), but I'm sure you could find someone to help you out! Are you evoking the Masuda Method?

At any rate, I hope you settle in nicely and I'll see you around!

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there Arika! It's a real pleasure to meet you! Welcome to one of the best places on the internet :D I can assure you that your decision of joining us today will be one of your best decisions you've made, if not the best. This place has loads of members all brought together by one thing: Pokemon! I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Looks like you're into trading? We have our own Trade Corner where you can find lots of people who might be able to help you on your shiny Eevee quest! Also feel free to look around at our other sections to see if anything interests you. We have lots to do here from Pokemon-related discussions to non-Pokemon topics, such as those that you can find at Chit Chat & Polls. I'm sure you'll find what you're searching for here!

That's all from me for now c: Do send a VM/PM to any of our friendly Moderators here who will be glad to help you with anything you need. My profile is open as well, so do drop by sometime and say hi! Enjoy yourself here at PC and make your stay worthwhile n_n

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey don't worry I spent time to read your intro, I do that to all the new users I greet! Each of them is just as special as the next. Welcome Arika! That's a cool name by the way. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying X thus far. It's even more cool knowing that game got you back into Pokemon. I haven't picked up my copy of either game yet, but I should get them around Christmastime. Or at least Y that is. That's what I plan to with my money I get for Christmas. Good luck getting a shiny Eevee! I know shiny hunting can be hard . I just happen to find one by chance while playing Pokemon Black 2. It was a Skorupi. I love it's shiny colors. If it starts to get to much trouble you can always visit Trade Corner ask for one in the Quick Trade thread. It's likely you can find someone who will trade you a shiny Eevee for a good offer. If you have no luck in finding a person to trade, then good luck getting one using the Masuda Method. It's one of the easiest way to get one especially since Eevee are very rare. Good luck!!

Anyway, have a really fun time here. As Synerjee said, the staff are all there to help if you have questions. See you around!!

Years
  • Hello there Arika, I just started here a couple days ago and I think it's really fun so far. I've been playing around with shiny Pokemon, but I've only managed to catch two shiny Poliwags through chain fishing. Maybe I'll see if I can help get you that shiny Eevee though. I like your avatar by the way :)

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I am also trying to hatch a shiny! I am currently trying to hatch a shiny Fennekin. I've been trying for about 3 days now, so hopefully it will hatch soon. First time I am ever trying to hatch a shiny. A shiny Eevee would be awesome! I would evolve my shiny Eevee into Umbreon, because shiny Umbreon is just awesome :3

Anyway, you'll get used to using this forum pretty quickly, even if you are completely new to forums. It's easy! You picked a great forum to be your first. PC is full of kind and helpful members, all who would be happy to help you with whatever you need!

Well, if you need anything, just ask! Also, goodluck in your shiny hunt!

Years
  • Oh d'aww what I wouldn't do for a shiny Eevee myself. :( I've actually had really good luck with shinies in X/Y so far but no Eevee yet. I can always try to breed you one but no guarantees since it can be a painful process and I haven't been playing X as much lately, hngg. Good luck to you! There was one person who soft reset their game for a month until they finally got their shiny Fennekin.. with enough patience you'll definitely be rewarded so keep on trying.

And of course, welcome to PC, Arika! We're so very happy to have you. <3 If you're new to forums altogether be sure to first read the rules (assuming you haven't already) as well as the individual section rules of the boards you plan to post in. From there you'll be good to go.

You can always give the staff a call for some assistance though absolutely anyone here is open to chat as well. So many choices, though that's a good thing, right?! See you around and have a great day.

Back