• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys its Blaze reborn

cursed leader

I was once blaze
    Years
    Hey its Blaze but as I grew here at PC I found that my name no longer fits me and I must be reborn through my new name.

I am now Cursed Leader, y'all can still call me Blaze but I am looking into ending that era of being called blaze and going to make my new alias because I soon will be expanding my sites from just Pokemon.

So from now on call me Eon that is my future and that is what I shall now be called. I want to thank everyone who brought be into this community and I know now that moving into this new frontier y'all will see even more great achievements by me :D

Sincerely,

*Eon

-The FuTuRe iS NoW!-

cursed leader

I was once blaze
    Years
    well you like master blaze better.......

aww man now i gotta ask people lol who knows i made this late at night maybe i can buy this off and say it never happened lalala oh boy....

tell me y'all what u like better

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    hey Red, welcome back to PC. I hope that you have fun posting on your brand spanking new name. =D

cursed leader said:
    tell me y'all what u like better

I like Master Blaze better, but don't let that discourage you from using this new name. Also, I may only like your old name more because I'm so used to it, but if I give this new name time, I bet I'll get used to it.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I also liked Master Blaze better. :) But if you like your new name, that is all that matters.

heh thanks sorry for being mean in the other thread :P :D yeah I dunno I might just keep this one because I dunno im in one of those depressions since my teacher died and I dont really care about what name I am on right now :( b :'(

Back