• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! My name is MattQuaza

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I am MattQuaza. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since It came to the USA. My favorite Pokemon are:

Kanto: Mewtwo & Charizard
    Johto: Tyranitar & Entei
    Hoenn: Rayquaza & Absol
    Shinnoh: Lucario & Giratina
    Unova: Genesect & Hydreigon

My dream of the future is to bring Pokemon and LEGO together via LEGO CUUSOO.

Years
  • Welcome welcome to the forum, MattQuaza! (: Good to meet you, I'm Cirno~

A lot of us have been into Pokemon since the early days, though PC has its fair share of newer fans as well. You're automatically awesome for liking Absol since that Pokemon is just so, so cool. It's always awesome to use in R/S/E; just sucks it's available so late into the game. But 4th gen and later makes it even better thanks to the physical and special split, ahh. <3; Your Pokemon taste in general is really good though and I agree with a lot of your choices.

Hah, legos bring back so many memories! It would be amazing to see Pokemon-based legos and that's something I would definitely buy. They take a while to build but are definitely worth it. Never heard of Lego Cuusoo though so I just did a search and admit that's quite awesome that you can suggest sets the creators can make! Hopefully your idea happens someday - it seems wonderful and would likely be widely popular. :3

Have a wonderful stay though, and you can always contact myself or Cid if you ever need help with the forum! All the staff and members are available to assist anytime though, so never be scared to contact us. See you around. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Matt!

Welcome to PC! So, you've been a fan for a while! That's awesome! I also became a fan when the games were released here in North America in 1998.

I love your choices of favorite Pokémon! From that list, I'd say my favorites would have to be Charizard and Rayquaza. :p

& oh wow, I haven't played with Lego's since God knows when, haha. It's been a while, but I used to love building them with my siblings. That's really awesome that you're trying to bring them together. Has the idea been submitted already to CUUSOO?

Anyways, if you ever would like to have a chat or have any questions at all, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around and enjoy!

Back