• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hey guys, there's a new event coming your way! [April Fools]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
    yah! I know they'll probably come out with the 16 or 17 pokemon movies like they did in the 4th gen, and I'm excited!

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Are you guys sure this isn't just the event that happened in Japan last year where you received Pansage, Pidove, or Axew at random? It's archived on Serebii. Each one is based on the Pokemon from the anime and the one you receive is random. It totally fits the bill since the games and Pokemon are still "New" in the U.S.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Can't tell if this is part of applesauce...

But strangely enough, last night (not seeing this thread) I was looking at those 3 Event Pokémon (Genosect, Melloeta & Keledo) hoping & wondering when THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER would be released.

And yeah^ it could be the three mystery eggs.

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
    Um, guys, this is obviously an A-P-R-I-L F-o-o-l-s Da-y Joke. Thats why the forums are all out of wack...

Serebii/Bulbapedia have no confirmed news of new Pokemon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    ^Yeah, I just checked them and there's no sign of 3 event Pokémon.
    Funny how it Coincides on April fools day huh? ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Both of you, the first post said the big sites would have the news later. Now while I can't currently delete posts here, only discuss the possible three Pokemon, thanks!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Honestly, I still believe this is an applesauce joke. XD I highly doubt we'd be getting the three exclusive legendaries or new Pokemon (that probably aren't programmed into the Blanket) so soon.

But if it is true (which I strongly doubt XD), then I can't wait to get Keldeo. :D

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
    Both of you, the first post said the big sites would have the news later. Now while I can't currently delete posts here, only discuss the possible three Pokemon, thanks!

The main sites usually post news before small site,like this one.

I'm excited for the next event Pokemon of course. And obviously its Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. But it could be months or a year before then!

But that doesn't change the fact that this is an Ap-r-il Fo-ol-s Joke.

the big give away is changing Ap-ril Fo-ols to applesauce.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I certainly hope it's a Genesect so I can go around yelling, "Imma firin' mah lazar!!" all the time. You don't get that with Keldeo or Meloetta. XD

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Yeah, I mean, with the Victini event still in progress I can't see them releasing more event legendaries so soon. Especially not Genesect, it seems like something that would come out much later after the game is released. The other two are cutesy, like Victini so I can see them coming out sooner.
    However, I really hope when these pokemon are released, it falls under the same process as Victini where you actually get to undergo some sort of sidequest to obtain the pokemon and learn its backstory instead of a simple "Here's your pokemon, k bye"

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    A P R I L F O O L S?
    Naw, I don't really believe it. But, if it would be AF joke, it would be B A D for one.
    But, if it would be true (Which is almost impossible), I would hope for Keldeo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back