• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2010
    I am new here, but I have loved pokemon for a while now. I also like making pokemon hacks. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well it's just so hard to not like Pokémon!
    (It's a true addiction... xD)

So, you like making your own hacks, eh? Well, then I'm sure you will definitely enjoy the Rom-hacking section here. ;D
    There, you can find all kinds of tutorials, tools, and people willing to help you! It's a pretty great place if you are into that kind of thing.

Welcome to the community!
    Before you start browsing, may I suggest looking over the Community Rules and FAQ? They can really be helpful when you see someone breaking a rule. ;D

I'm sure you will love it here.
    The content is great, the people are great, I'm grea-... er... yeah.
    Enjoy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi, welcome to PC. Please post lots and stay active so we can get to know you better lol.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forum!(Though I am sure you will, seeing as you like Pokemon and it's a Pokemon forum! xP)

So you like to rom hack? Oh god, not another one. XD Hahah, just kidding, though there seems to be a lot of hackers joining here recently. A plus side for you if I do say so myself. ;)

Have fun! x3

-Neko

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    If you have a love for Pokemon, then you will truly love your stay here!
    I hope you make loads of friends and have a great time here.
    Good luck.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hi Pokelover!!!
    Please stay active & Continue making those hacks of yours!

Back