• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Yo Guys , Im new to this forum and i'm making a hack for ruby its called pokemon ruby full dex , why did you choose that name you ask? well lets say because in this hack you can actually complete this game's dex without trading and with gameshark. so i hope you like it

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You can show off your Ruby hack at the Emulation section if you like. How far are you in the process? Or are you barely starting out?

If you are starting out, you can find the tools, as well as the tutorials you might find useful here. Also, talk to other ROM hackers here and maybe you can get some help with your hack, even make a team of hackers if you like! I hope you find our hacking section awesome, and hope you find everything you need. ^_^

Welcome, btw! Have fun here at PC, and PM me if you have questions, k!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    hey there! i like your concept! will these hack cover up to fifth gen or not? I am not that good with hacking vocabulary. LOL. anyway, if you some help, especially regarding your hacks, our people over the emulation section can be of great help to you! just don't be shy to ask around and such.

anyway, welcome to PC!

Back