• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2012
    Hello fellow PC users, I'm new here so I'm just looking to make some friends to start off with and then hopefully get to know the website more as it is an awesome site. I aspire to eventually make a website dedicated to updating the Poke Public about the latest news on the community and new games etc. Anyway, I hope I can get to know a few people in this as I'm positive there are really chill people on these forums, thanks for reading this guys. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice to meet ya, Bonzai! Welcome to PC. :3

We do have discussions about the new games, as well as speculation of the upcoming games & stuff. Visit the Current Generation Gaming and the General Pokemon Gaming discussion boards of the section, where you can basically talk about the games of each generation. ^_^ What Pokemon games did you play, btw?

I hope your website becomes a success soon! You'll do great. :) Glad to hear that you are liking the site, and hopefully you can be a bit active here. :D If you have any questions regarding the forums, you can PM one of us mods! have fun & I shall seee ya around. ;3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Hi there! we have several great boards to interest you out! :) as megan said, you better check it out and such,. anyway, welcome to pC! see you around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to PC, Bonzai! Ah, your name reminds me of a certain tree, is it referring to the Bonsai tree? Correct me if I'm wrong though, it's just that I could remember the project we made using that tree! It was an unforgettable experience. Haha, and I believe we have gotten a bit off-topic here, so yeah. I'm glad that you like this forum, hopefully you will enjoy it more as you discover every bit of it! :)

Megan already gave you some of the boards that will surely interest you. But you could also check out the other board besides those that she mentioned. PC is a whole lot of fun, and it's full of surprises, so try to look around, and who knows, something might get you really entertained here. Overall, you could pretty much do everything here, both Pokemon-related and non Pokemon-related. In other words, PC is quite diverse as you can see. :P

And at the same time, while participating on different discussions, it is without a doubt that you will surely meet lots of friends. It isn't really hard to make friends here, everyone is so nice and friendly. I actually met lots of people during my first day here, and I can guarantee you that this would be one of your best forum experiences! :)

We will be seeing you around the board then, and if you still haven't given the rules a read make sure to do so! Have fun and if you have any questions, Megan and I are here to help you out! In case you can't see any of us, you can always come and try to approach any of the staff members around!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello fellow PC users, I'm new here so I'm just looking to make some friends to start off with and then hopefully get to know the website more as it is an awesome site. I aspire to eventually make a website dedicated to updating the Poke Public about the latest news on the community and new games etc. Anyway, I hope I can get to know a few people in this as I'm positive there are really chill people on these forums, thanks for reading this guys. :)

Welcome to PC, Bonzai! I think it's a pretty easy thing, actually. I think just posting around should enable you to get to know other people around these parts more easily, no? Take advantage of Visitor Messaging, cause I think you'll be needing them. It's a really quick way to communicate with other people without involving actual posts!

Hmm... I wonder what kind of people you'll meet here?

I hope to see you again! If you need any help, I am sure that a staff member is just a few pages away. (They can be easily found by their bold and coloured usernames!)

Back