• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    Hey everyone, ShinyBidoof here. Been playing Pokemon since the gameboy color days and still as in to it as ever! Looking forward to participating in the boards :D

Munchlax11

Munch?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 15, 2014
    Hey ShinyBidoof! I see you've posted in a couple threads already :), including the X and Y thread! Are you excited for the new games? I know I am! So you like Bidoof? :). What kind of things are you interested in? Theres something for everyone here in the community! There are tons of different topics to discuss! If you have any questions feel free to VM/PM me and check out the FAQ-http://www.pokecommunity.com/faq.php If your question isn't answered in the FAQ you can always ask your question in the PokeCommunity Questions Thread- http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4Also make sure to read the rules of PC- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812 I'm sure you'll have a great time here in the community! You'll also make many friends along the way!

Years
  • I hope you are a special shiny Bidoof with a bigger coloration difference. ))): Kind of like pink or something...~ Anyways, welcome, Bidoof! <3 You joined quite a while ago but it never too late to actually start posting.

We have something in common off the bat since I've been a fan since the good 'ol retro days, too. Lately I actually have had a burning desire to replay the original games on an actual system rather than a ROM, so I went and ordered a GBA SP charger (which just came today actually). *~* So you still keep up with the games then, yes? I saw your posts in the TCG section too and that made me quite happy - the TCG section needs more active faces, especially since it's such a good section. I collect the cards but am sadly not very good at the game. D:

I'm glad you seem to be settling in well here, too! That's fantastic. We're a friendly community and welcome people with open arms so make sure to stick around.. would make us sad if you disappeared. The more the merrier! Munchlax has already made some very good suggestions for you, so there's not much more for me to say.

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. n~n

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Bidoof !
    Glad you've finally made a welcome post !
    I thought you were quite new when I saw your posts in the TCG section. I agree with "oh fluffy one" Cirno that it's good to have new faces in the TCG section as it's most likely the smallest section of the forum !

Can't wait see more posts/threads in the TCG section !
    Peace =p

Back