• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! =)

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^^-; Hello, and welcome to PC! You may call me origin. Please follow the rules, post lots, and have fun. XD See ya round! *second,comp lagged ;-;* ~origin

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • CloudKilla said:
    I'm new, and I plan to have fun here! i read all the rules! so hello guys!
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, CloudKilla! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi, welcome to PC Hope you have fun here just follow the rules and all that ^^

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?Community, CloudKilla, and we all hope you have a great time. You seem to have read all the rules, but read all the guidelines in the forums you post in before you go crazy! Well, enough said. Oh, and if you need any help with PC, just ask anyone who looks intelligible about the subject ^^;;

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC! Make sure you follow those rules and enjoy your stay here! ^^
    PM me if ever you need anything~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Welcome to PC! ^0^ Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Cloud! ^_________^ Well, you've read the rules, or so you say. XD Please abide by them and such, but be sure to have an awsome time here! Catch ya later! ^.~

~Kelsey

Back