• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys

Years
    My names dillon and I love pokemon uhm my first pokemon was cyndaquil and first game was gold after that I really got into I've recently lost all my pokemon ds games so I won't be able to trade with you guys): sorry but I still play gbc and gba games my favorite pokemon is probably latias

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Dillion and welcome!

Anyway, while Gold wasn't my first Pokemon game (that was Red) I sure did have a fun time play it since it was the version I got too. I believe Cyndaquil or Totodile was my first starter in Gold at least. Overall my first starter was Charmander . If that makes sense. Gold and Silver were so much fun. :3 It's really unfortunately you lost your DS Pokemon games. I really enjoyed the generation 4 and 5 games. :( Do you plan on getting a 3DS (or maybe you have one already? ) for Pokemon X and Y? They look really promising to me and I'm getting a 3DS just for them. I recommend looking into to them if you haven't already. :) But no matter what generation of Pokemon you love, you can talk about it here. Of course you can be nostalgic and talk about your first games or whatever else about Pokemon you like.

You should spend time exploring! Besides Pokemon there's also off-topic boards too. Hope you have fun posting here! There's also a lot of really friendly user you can chat with including myself. I don't bite so feel free to VM or PM me on my profile! So see you around and if you ever need anything , you can just contact a staff in the bold blue, orange and red colors!

Welcome to PC, Dillon!! :D Great to have more new faces here on the forum! I luckily never really lost many of my Pokemon games but did have my Sapphire stolen as a kid ages back. Sounds pretty awful to lose all your DS games, but.. I'm sure you'd be able to build back up again. The GBC/GBA ones are great, too, and one of my very favorites to play. If my brother didn't lose my GBA SP and charger, I'd be replaying Emerald and Crystal a lot.

No worries that you can't trade; just get involved in the forum in other ways and have fun. You're definitely not the only one who isn't able to trade right now (personally I wasn't able to until very recently myself). You'll definitely find lots here that interests you, from clubs and forum games all the way to little neat things like merchandise discussions. Be sure to tell us how you've been faring so far and if you need some help, contact a staff member anytime.

Cheers and have a lovely stay on PokeCommunity! <3 I'm always here to chat if you need it, as is AWsquared and our other amazing members.

Years
    Hey thanks for the welcomes it really means a lot! Unfortunately it will be very hard to rebuild back my pokemon ds collection because I'm only 14 and the U.S. has stupi child labor that prohibit me from doing any real work but once I do get a job a 3DS and every 4th, 5th, and 6th generation game is my goal but until then ill just be playing GBC and GBA games I did have Pearl Platinum and Soulsilver for the DS

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Welcome to the forums dude! Pokemon gold was probably my favourite pokemon game to date :)

Back