• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey guys

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    hey community i'm Dragonlee pokkemon fan and a gammer i love to play rpg and have created one rpg with my friends and supporting them too

Last edited by a moderator:

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

RPGs are awesome! Asides from Pokemon, what are some of your favourites?~
    If you're interested in game development, we have a section for that which might be of interest to you...and of course, there is the extensive ROM Hacking section of the forum for all your Pokemon ROM hacking needs. Props to you for making your own games - I've never understood all that code, aha.

If you need anything or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
    Hi there Dragonlee and big welcome to the world of PC! We're happy having you, hope you've been settling in nicely so far.

I removed your website link from your post since advertising here isn't permitted unless it's relevant to the topic. Sorry! But feel free to leave a link in your signature, you're allowed to get the word out that way and it'll show underneath all of your posts so it's probably a better method than in your introduction, haha. Hope we'll be seeing your contributions often in the ROM hacking or game development board. =)

Back