• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, guys!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    Uh, my name's Pokeman220, but you can just call me Pokeman, I guess. I've been hanging around the showdown server for a few days now, and I realized you guys had a forum. The people on the server seemed pretty cool, so I registered. Uh, I got into Pokemon about 8 years ago when I was 6, yadda yadda. Anyways, hope I have a fun time here and I look forward to geting to know you all! :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Welcome to PC, Pokeman! My aunt refers to Pokemon as Pokeman. ¬_¬ Anyway I'm glad you're enjoying the battle server, and hope to see you around the forum. Be sure to check out the PC League if you're interested. Have a nice day.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
    Uh, my name's Pokeman220, but you can just call me Pokeman, I guess. I've been hanging around the showdown server for a few days now, and I realized you guys had a forum. The people on the server seemed pretty cool, so I registered. Uh, I got into Pokemon about 8 years ago when I was 6, yadda yadda. Anyways, hope I have a fun time here and I look forward to geting to know you all! :D

Heya Pokeman! Welcome to PC! What game got you into Pokémon? You have any favourite pokémons to battle with? Im not that active on the battle-side of this forum, but a lot of awesome people are, so im sure you will enjoy yourself there!
    See you around!

Back