• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Years
    Hey! My name's Tom and I'm nearly 19 years of age. My first contact with Pokémon was when I saw it on TV, I can't recall when exactly that was though but I think I was around 5. I've tried Pokémon Blue or Red at my nephew's one time, and a while later I found Pokémon Emerald at a flea market!

My favourite starters are probably Gen 1, even though I didn't really play Pokémon during the "Gen 1 era". I have bought the re-release of Pokémon Red for the 3DS though, and I'm having a great time with it.

Other interests I have are snowboarding and programming!
    The main reason I registered here is because I needed a place where I can openly talk about Pokémon without bothering people!

Thanks for reading :P

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya there Tom! Real nice you picked up the re-release of Red & that you're having fun with it. ^ ^ Are you looking forward to Sun & Moon? 8) And have you tried out Pokémon GO by chance? Great to meet ya and welcome to PokéCommunity—I'm Alex!
    Aah, well no doubt you can freely discuss Pokémon here. Would certainly recommend popping by the various Pokémon boards PC has to offer, though there are plenty of other unrelated boards that are just as amazing. ♥
    Enjoy your stay, definitely hope to see you around! Have lots of fun <33

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    Hey there, Crunchy Canyon! It is super nice to meet you and what not. C: That's awesome you like the gen one starters. Which one is your favorite out of the bunch? Mine is Bulbasaur. Too cute. <3

Anyways feel free to VM me if you are ever in the mood to chat! See you around~! ^^

Years
    Are you looking forward to Sun & Moon? 8) And have you tried out Pok?mon GO by chance?
    Enjoy your stay, definitely hope to see you around! Have lots of fun <33
    Thanks! Yes I'll be picking up Sun when it comes out. I've recently reached level 5 on GO but haven't bothered much after that.

It is super nice to meet you and what not. C: That's awesome you like the gen one starters. Which one is your favorite out of the bunch? Mine is Bulbasaur. Too cute. <3
    Nice to meet you too. I wouldn't be able to choose, but Bulbasaur is definitely the cutest of the bunch!

Back