• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey hey hey.

bigcitydreams

bidoofs are sassy,
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    hello there, ... I'm not really good at introductions. o_o so ... yeah. oh, I got here because I was for some 5th gen. pokemon images a friend gave to me awhile ago, I didn't find them but I found this forum. kinda a win/lose situation, I guess.

... so yeah!
    hi :B

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx glad to see you here welcome to PC my real name is Kristen I like to write stories about Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome again.

bigcitydreams

bidoofs are sassy,
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    thanks, latias. and sure, I'll send you an invite when I'm done. and hi brandon! thank you, :]

oh, and just so yanno, my real name's alice. c:

Years
  • Hi my name is Brandon and Nice to see you on PC!

Nice to meet you Alice If you want you can add me aswell! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here! Well, you dont have to make good introductions. As long as you post a welcome thread I guess its fine. :D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi bigcitydreams and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about introductions :P

Have fun, party hard here and remember to read the rules.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Welcome to PC, bigcitydreams, I hope you enjoy it here!

No, I'm afraid we don't have any 5th gen pokemon here, but there are some excellent Fakemon to see. Introductions aren't all that important, just as long as you make yourself heard!

I'll see you around the forums, I guess. If you need anything, I will do my best to assist you. Adieu.

Back