• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Hey Hey!

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
    Years
    Hey Everyone! My name is footontable, but just call me Declan. So, I have been playing pokemon since Diamond and Pearl, but have collected cards for a long time. I love pokemon and I am an avid Shiny collecter (I believe I have a little more than 10, though they are scattered between two games :P) Anyway, I hope to make some friends here! I am glad that PC uses this forum style, as I am very familiar with it.

I love books (to name a few Series: Warrior Cats (I LOVE IT), DragonBreath, Kane Chronicles, Heros of Olympus, and I collect Simpson magazines.)

I also love video games (Pokemon, duh, Minecraft, Castle Crashers, and I really want to get Civilization Revolution)

Drawing is very fun for me as well.

Well thats about all I have to say! I hope I get to make some friends of here, because I met my two non RL best friends on another forum like this. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey Everyone!

Hi, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! My name is Mockingjay, but you can call me Jessi :D. I've been playing Pokemon since I got Pokemon Yellow at age..3. I've been watching the anime and collecting the cards since I could speak, though! xD

I love books as well! ..The Kane Chronicles?! The Heroes of Olympus?! MARRY ME, I love the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and the Olympians! I only read the first Kane Chronicle book, though. I don't know about you, but I was disappointed by the Son of Neptune..!

Well, hopefully you being here means you like Pokemon...! I like random games. I don't have any on my mind, though..

Drawing is kinda half and half for me. Sometimes I love it, but sometimes I hate it. It depends on what I am drawing or why.. D: I hate Art class.

The Internet has left me with some very nice people~ I'm sure you'll make friends xD

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
    Years
    Hey Everyone!

Hi, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! My name is Mockingjay, but you can call me Jessi :D. I've been playing Pokemon since I got Pokemon Yellow at age..3. I've been watching the anime and collecting the cards since I could speak, though! xD

I love books as well! ..The Kane Chronicles?! The Heroes of Olympus?! MARRY ME, I love the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and the Olympians! I only read the first Kane Chronicle book, though. I don't know about you, but I was disappointed by the Son of Neptune..!

Well, hopefully you being here means you like Pokemon...! I like random games. I don't have any on my mind, though..

Drawing is kinda half and half for me. Sometimes I love it, but sometimes I hate it. It depends on what I am drawing or why.. D: I hate Art class.

The Internet has left me with some very nice people~ I'm sure you'll make friends xD
    Lol, I'm glad you like those series too! I didn't really like how they split up the stories, and added the Romans in Son of Neptune and The Lost Hero (though the lost hero was pretty good). you seem pretty cool. I hope we can be friends. :)

Back