• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey hey!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC Needle XD

Have fun here and make sure you read the rules before posting :)

Vie

Years
    welcome, needle!
    well, people here are very nice, so u made a good choice ;D
    c ya ~

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome Needle to PokeCommunity, it is great that this is your first forum as you'll learn a lot the more you're on :) If you have any questions on where things are, or how to do something just drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message and I'd be glad to help.

Have Fun on your first experience (You'll be a Pro in no time!)
    f l a s h

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay that is great to hear, don't feel to shy as every new person has a question or two that sometimes needs to be answerd, I know I did when I first joined PokeCommunity.

I hope you are enjoying your time here so far,
    f l a s h

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here and if you ever have a question feel free to ask me or a moderator, admin etc. I hope you read the rules just to be on the safe side! :)

See you around,

~Bliss

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    Have fun here!
    Oh, and if you need any help or a chat. I'll be here! Just Vistor message or Private message me. ^_^
    See you around!

Crissy xX

Back