• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey i exist

Days
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    yo! name's zephyr! they/it pronouns please! i've been on the pokemon train for about 8 years now. my favorite region is alola, and my favorite mon are mega pinsir, the archen line, and the fletchling line. yeah, i really like flying types. please be patient with me, i'm pretty bad at social cues. i would at some point like to make a fangame or rom hack, but due to my lack of appropriate hardware, it'll probably be a while, so i'm fine just playing all the romhacks i can get my hands on in the meantime

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there zephyr, and welcome to the PC!

Here's a quick link to the Fangame area since you're interested in those, and another of the wonderful people here on the forum can give you some nice recommendations for some really cool Fangames to try out if that's something you'd be interested in.

What makes Alola your favorite region?

Years
    yo! name's zephyr! they/it pronouns please! i've been on the pokemon train for about 8 years now. my favorite region is alola, and my favorite mon are mega pinsir, the archen line, and the fletchling line. yeah, i really like flying types. please be patient with me, i'm pretty bad at social cues. i would at some point like to make a fangame or rom hack, but due to my lack of appropriate hardware, it'll probably be a while, so i'm fine just playing all the romhacks i can get my hands on in the meantime
    Hello Zephyr, and welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry, we are friendly here.
    Besides ROM hacks, have you also tried fan games ?

Days
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Hello there zephyr, and welcome to the PC!

Here's a quick link to the Fangame area since you're interested in those, and another of the wonderful people here on the forum can give you some nice recommendations for some really cool Fangames to try out if that's something you'd be interested in.

What makes Alola your favorite region?
    thx! iiits bc im biased lol. moon was my first main series game, and i fell in love instantly. but, besides that, i really like all the pokemon designs (except bruxish), and i love how they handle the characters! it's just really fun :]

Days
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Hello!

did you prefer the original Sun/Moon or USUM ?
    both have their merits! since i haven't been able to play either for years now, i can't tell you exactly which i prefer because i dont know, but i think its pretty even! usum has a lot of extra minigames, but i think the post game of Su/Mo is better

Hello Zephyr, and welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry, we are friendly here.
    Besides ROM hacks, have you also tried fan games ?
    some! i've played a bit of insurgence, but since both were on someone else's computers, i wasnt able to finish the game :[

Back