• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'd love to be your friend!:)

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
Years
  • My name is X-Tyranitar.
    First of all, I would just like to welcome everyone to add me as a friend:)
    I'm in the Pokemon hacking scene, and would love to have some followers!
    But, I am also a sort of Pokemon enthusiast that loves to talk about everything Pokemon. So no matter what you're into, I'm a friend to talk to about it! So add me guys.

Just to start conversation, I would like to ask my fellow Pokecommunity members what their favorite Pokemon is.
    Mine is definitely Tyranitar.. lol

Years
  • Hiya X-Tyranitar, welcome to PC yess! :D My favorite Pokemon would likely have to be Whimsicott though, it's way too cute. I'm fond of a lot of others as well.. Mareep, the eeveelutions, and whatever else is cute.

I'm sure you're aware that we have a wonderful hacking board here to try out so you've chosen a great forum to pop into. I found out about this place around 2006 due to hacks so I've them to thank for leading me there all those years ago. :) Do you have a favorite? I adore Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal among others; our hackers are so talented!

Hope you have an awesome time here and see you around.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Hey there X-Tyranitar, welcome to the PokeCommunity. It is awesome to have someone like you with a good goal for the future. My favorite pokemon would have to be Zoroark, because of how many hard situations I had been in and my email Zororak would save the day. She was truly wonderful.

I hope you enjoy your time here at the PokeCommunity the wag I enjoy mines.

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Hiya X-Tyranitar, welcome to PC yess! :D My favorite Pokemon would likely have to be Whimsicott though, it's way too cute. I'm fond of a lot of others as well.. Mareep, the eeveelutions, and whatever else is cute.

I'm sure you're aware that we have a wonderful hacking board here to try out so you've chosen a great forum to pop into. I found out about this place around 2006 due to hacks so I've them to thank for leading me there all those years ago. :) Do you have a favorite? I adore Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal among others; our hackers are so talented!

Hope you have an awesome time here and see you around.
    Haha, Whimsicott is awesome!! and I'm a huge fan of Ash Gray, Ruby Destiny Saga(s), and Light Platinum! haha thanks for caring:P

Hey there X-Tyranitar, welcome to the PokeCommunity. It is awesome to have someone like you with a good goal for the future. My favorite pokemon would have to be Zoroark, because of how many hard situations I had been in and my email Zororak would save the day. She was truly wonderful.

I hope you enjoy your time here at the PokeCommunity the wag I enjoy mines.
    Zoroark was my favorite for the longest time!! I'm not even sure why I stopped liking him..:/ haha oh well:) and what do you mean E-mail Zoroark??

Hey:) So if anyone is interested in helping with my rom hack (Pokemon - Rising Knight ) PM me;)

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello and wleocme to PC X-Tyranitar!

Tyranitar is one of my favorite Pokemon, but my all time favorite is Treecko! Ever since genration it's been my fave. I think it's one of the coolest starter Pokemon and it's very speedy too. Ever since it's became my favorite, I've grown a fondness of Grass types and usually go with the Grass starter now. I also really like Tyranitar. It's one of my favorite Dark and Rock types. Very powerful, has a cool design and now has a cool Mega Evolution. Alot of your favorites are also my favorites lol.

If you need any help with your hack, the best place to go is the Emulation section, like Sheep suggested. There's a subforum there called Team Discussion which is where you can help build your team so if your in need of people to help you with you're hack, that's the best place to go. Plus the Emulation sections has all sorts of tools, resources and tutorial in case you need them.

Anyway, I hope your stay here is enjoyable. If you have further questions , always feel free to ask a staff member in the bold colors. See you around!!

Back