• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Im Monique

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    Hey, Im Monique
    I've played Pokemon since I was younger, but stopped and recently started playing again.
    Im mostly playing pokemon x but have y and ORAS.

Im here to make new friends and get tips from other players.
    I also want to start IV breeding.

Im looking for certain safaris but i welcome all <3
    If anyone has :
    Vulpix/Ninetales
    Teddiursa
    Abra
    eevee
    growlithe
    ditto
    luxio
    gyrados

My Friend code is 5215-2678-2431
    My IGN is Monique

Thanks

Years
  • Hiya Monique! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. ^^

Did you check out the Quick Trades subforum yet?? You can get pretty much whatever you need there if you're looking to trade. Looks like you've stopped by the friend safari thread too so it's great that you're settling in already but don't be afraid to ask me if you need anything else (or another staff member). Much luck. :D

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello hello Monique, welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!
    Are you enjoying Pokémon X and Y?( And ORAS?). Well there are sections for both Pokémon X and Y and Pokémon ORAS, so go there and discuss a bit about them!
    I've never been into IV breeding, and I don't know much about it , but it's ok! I know that on the Trade Corner section there are good guides for IV Breeding, but I've been lazy lately!
    As Sheep said, go to the Quick Trades subforum. I'm sure you'll get what you want!
    I would give you my friend code, but I don't record it, and now ... my 3ds is not working :/
    Uff, I said a lot of stuff already! So one more thing! Go make friends ... PC is full of great people!
    If you ever want to chat with me, send me a VM! See you around!

Etherion

Hey Monique, I'm Gio and Welcome to the PokeCommunity :3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YO! Welcome to PC, Monique! Ah-ha! There are the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section and also the mentioned section above right for you!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

ChristianHulk

ChristianHulk
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. I'm new here as well. So far I have really enjoyed it. Hope to see you around!

Back