• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    So I've been looking at these forums for awhile and I'm loving it. (No Mc pun intended) ...
    Right - I am Patholic/Patholics.
    Can't wait to use this website's resources to start doing some awesome things in the future -hint-
    So I've said enough (shy D:)
    Thanks.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
    what's up dudes.

Glad to have both of you on board. If you're ever looking for a quick trade or battle, definitely hit me up.

Hi there Patholics, hearty welcome to the world of PokéCommunity!

If you're here primarily for the resources then I'm sure you'll be busy checking things for quite a while. ;p We have many of those, especially for things like ROM hacking and game development in general. How long have you been a Pokémon fan? Anything in specific you're planning to do here during your stay?

Have a blast either way and feel free to shoot me a message if you're ever confused about anything!

Back