• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new here duh :P

Rogue42

Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I'm working on modding a pokemon ruby rom and use this site often to answer some questions I have and decided to join up.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Welcome!

This is a great place to start out as all the tools are at your finger tips! I wish the best of luck on your ROM Hack.

Enjoy your stay!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome, Rouge! n___n Nice to see more emulation (maaaybe???) members signing up here! What made you actually sign up? Do you have questions in general that can be answered simply by searching or is our forum so great that you actually just wanted to take the final jump?

Either wayyyy, you should check out other sections too :3 Or maybe participate in our get together too to feel really into the community!

Rogue42

Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome guys :) I'm new to modding roms and have a few questions that I could not find in the forums yet and was hoping to find someone who has more knowledge than me to answer them.

Back