• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Im New Here!!!

Years
    Hey, my name is Matt but I prefer Justus. I'm a Pokemon fan. I consider myself an artist. My mediums are pencil, pencil, charcoal, paint and I'm trying to get into digital and watercolour, I plan on expanding my talents. I am a very creative person, I like to work dependently. I can come up with many ideas. I'm also a writer, thought I don't prefer to write. I love to do Tumblr page layouts; I love making things look aesthetically pleasing. I'm looking forward to being apart of your community.

~justus-aries04~

Sounds super lovely! I'm a digital artist myself but artists of all sorts are very interesting to see for me, especially since PC's a creative community in general. Been a long time since I drew traditionally on a pencil.. almost makes me wonder if I still remember how to paha. Are you planning on sharing your works in our Art & Design forum sometime?

Nonetheless, welcome, Justus! I'm looking forward to having you around too so I do hope you'll find your niche here soon enough. Let me know if you have questions about the forum whenever, and see you around. [:

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Welcome Matt/Justus to PC! It's nice to have another creative person here on PC :) I myself do a lil bit of digital art here and there, and here on PC you can create a gallery for your wonderful art! Can't see what you come up with in PC!

PS Did you draw your avatar? If you did, it's stunning!!!

Years
    Welcome Matt/Justus to PC! It's nice to have another creative person here on PC :) I myself do a lil bit of digital art here and there, and here on PC you can create a gallery for your wonderful art! Can't see what you come up with in PC!

PS Did you draw your avatar? If you did, it's stunning!!!

Sadly, I didnt not. But I love figures that have that nymph/ deer appearance. Though I do have drawing and painting (that are in the process of being done). I want to get a digital drawing pad and photoshop before I start any digital comissions. :)

Back