• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Hi, I am Glitch-o-matic :D . You may know me from the trsrockin forums, supercheats forums, or the pokemonfanuniverse forums. (In supercheats my username was tunaice.)

Anyways, intrests of mine is glitching up pokemon red, hacking(I have my own hack I may be sharing later), spriting, and just using the computer.
    So far I'm enjoying the site, and I hope I can obey the rules in every way possible... ;)

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC, I would say more but...well I suck at saying more than needed..XD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hey welcome 2 PC
    have fun
    post alot and PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    seeya around ;)

Inugami

Years
    Hello Welcome to Pc!!
    Post a lot, Have a lot of friends,
    and have fun!
    Pm me if you need anything!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Darn little sisters. They have to mess up everything. >_< Good thing I don't have one... Ugh that would be horrible!

Years
    Your lucky you aint got one, shes in everything I do
    She not only messing up on the p.c but she wont leave my cards alone
    Ill kill her

Back