• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey I'm new (no duh...)

Lawnmower

Chibi Ninja
    Years
    Hey I recently found this forum but was too chicken to say anything until now...

Anyways, I hope to get along with everyone! I've always wanted to try Rom-hacking, and I read fanfiction with a vengeance, so I hope this is the right place to be!

Also, marshmallows + coconut ice cream = bliss x12, for the record. ^_^

That's about it! よろしくお願いします!

Cid

Years
    With regards to ROM hacking, I guess you could say that this is the right place to be (IMO, since I joined here for a similar reason). With the fanfic aspect, I'm not in the position to say so, but I'm sure that this place would be an awesome one to read fanfics on.

Welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums.
    Lawnmower...is an odd name to choose, but that doesn't count at all, does it? XD
    I'm thinking that you hate Grass types because of that username. jk
    I'm going to try that combination sometime. Never tasted coconut ice cream yet, though.

And you know Japanese too, it seems. Awesome, I know some, too. (b")b

Anyway, you'd be sure to get along with everyone if you read and stick to the almighty rules. Besides that, just be yourself and have fun. PC will turn out to be an awesome forum if you do just that.

See ya. :D

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    It's good you found this place, If you love Pokemon, there's nowhere better to be! Now, I know we don't offer a Pokedex (Yet, just you watch me) but I still think this place is far better than Serebii, and far more community-orientated, and you'll find that all of our many resources aren't just made by one person, but are made and then change and evolve with everyone's thoughts, turning out a far better Product. A bit like a factory perfecting everything they make... Sorry, I'm wittering. Let me introduce you to our main features;

The New-User's Hangout;
    This is a place where you can meet up with other newbies and discuss your favourite things there. It's my personal recommendation you go there immediately, but it's up to you, of course.

The Wi-Fi forum;
    It's in the name, and so much more. Here at PC we have many established leagues and torunaments, where you can compete and win prizes. You could even end up being a champion of one of them, so good luck with that! We also have a nice trade thread, where you can find what you want, more reliable than the GTS, albeit slower.

The Alternative Discussion Forum;
    Here, you can read a few fan-fics or write your own, or you could participate in a role play. We do love our Roleplays here, and just be sure to be courteous when you're RPing, it's easy to get carried away!

Okay, have a good time, call me if you need anything!

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2009
    Hey I recently found this forum but was too chicken to say anything until now...

Anyways, I hope to get along with everyone! I've always wanted to try Rom-hacking, and I read fanfiction with a vengeance, so I hope this is the right place to be!

o hai. i'm new too and romhacking sounds big fun! especially having ppl say funny stuff!

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    welcom lawnn mower!
    you'l find every thing you need for rom-hacking here!

have fun and take a glance at the rules!

Cαndy

愛および運命
    Years
    Oh sorry for the late welcome!. Welcome to PC. Have fun and please enjoy your warm stay. :D

Years

Haha, I was a little chicken too :D

Back