• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! I'm New... To This Site, Anyway.

Lohana

Pokémon Mistress
    Years
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to Pokemon. I love it, despite my age, and have loved it since it first came out. I'm familiar to message boards, and all that jazz, but I just wanted to introduce myself. Call me "Hana". :snea:

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Welcome to PC, hope ya have a great time if ya need anything or ya wanna be friends please dont hesitate to PM me.
    -Diego

Lucid

Don't worry, most of the members here are around our age~ ^^
    Welcome~!

Years
    Lohana said:
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this site, but not new to Pokemon. I love it, despite my age, and have loved it since it first came out. I'm familiar to message boards, and all that jazz, but I just wanted to introduce myself. Call me "Hana". :snea:
    Hana, that's a nice name. I used to know someone at my school called Hana! ^.^ You may call me Shikon-chan if you wish. I hope you stay active here and all. Since you've been to other message boards, I guess you know that you have to follow the rules, huh? ^^ Well, if you need anything or wish to be friends, my PM is open for messaging.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwws, that's a very nice name. :33 Hello Hana! My name's Kelsey [[Ish...I'm not particularly fond of my name...XD]] and welcome to PC! =D Feel free to send me a PM anytime you need help or if ya just wanna chat. :3 Well, see ya 'round! ^^

~Kelsey

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

hisana

Girl not-quite next door
    Years
    Hello, hello! Welcome to the wonderfulness that is PC, enjoy your stay, feel free to eat your free bag of in-flight peanuts and do NOT forget tokeep saying 'and all that jazz' bacause it's a very spiffy phrase. Oh, and follow the rules and all that jazz.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Lohana said:
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.

Back