• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Im officially new here...

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Ive had the account for a lil bit now, but just for hacks lol
    I just now started getting into Pokecommunity, and just wanted to say hello.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Whats up dude! im new too, be cool to have a chat sometime or something :)

Heeey Panda! D'aw, those guys are one of my favorite animals. Welcome to the community!

It's cool that you want to get more involved in this place; there really is a whole lot more to do here than download hacks, after all, so participating more is wonderful. Maybe you can join some clubs or play forum games? We can always make some suggestions for you if you like so don't hesitate to ask! Discussing X and Y is really popular around here at the moment so that's always fun too.. I'm pretty much all over the place myself since there are a lot of cool topics to discuss nowadays. :o You'll find lots to keep you busy!

Have a lovely time around the forum and I'm always here to lend a helping hand if you're confused. The community is huge, after all, so don't worry about ever asking questions and the like. Our moderators are thrilled to assist. :) See you around and welcome once again~!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey, no wonder you like the hacking section its our most popular section :D
    Are you planning on making a hack or just playing them?

Back