• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm Shiftree :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Hey guys, I'm Shiftree, I get the name from as you can guess, Shiftry. It is my favourite pokemon and I've used Shiftree as pretty much all my ign's. I've loved Pokemon pretty much all my life as long as I can remember, when my cousin first gave me a pack of pokemon cards. Now after a long time of safe keeping I would like to sell my cards, so could you link me to which part of the forum where I can ask for pricing? Thanks.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Shiftry's pretty cool I agree.
    Hey, I'm Shiftree :)

Anyways, hi!~ Welcome to PokéCommunity! My favourite Pokémon is Xatu but Shiftry is pretty cool a Pokémon as well. Here is the "how much is my card worth" thread, as requested. Hope you'll stick around after having gotten a price - there'll still be plenty of other stuff to chat about with other Pokémon fans!

see you around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Shiftry's pretty cool I agree.

Anyways, hi!~ Welcome to PokéCommunity! My favourite Pokémon is Xatu but Shiftry is pretty cool a Pokémon as well. Here is the "how much is my card worth" thread, as requested. Hope you'll stick around after having gotten a price - there'll still be plenty of other stuff to chat about with other Pokémon fans!

see you around.

Thanks Rainbow, I just posted a few of my cards that have caught my eye out of my hundreds. Xatu's pretty awesome as well I love its Psychic Flying typing :). Also I can't post links so I had to go through the struggle of editing this on Mobile :P

kij

the kij
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2017
    Welcome to the Pokécommunity, I'm kij!

I'm kij, a fan of Pokémon and technology, I'm a fan of a few Pokémon, Shiftry's an amazing Pokémon!

How are you today? I hope you meet a lot of friends :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Heyy Shiftree ! welcome to PC, nice to meet you!

Shiftry is pretty nice indeed, wish it had better stats. You will find help here with your question, that's for sure, we have a lot of people into cards. Mind if I ask, which was your first Pokemon game ever? are you waiting for Sun and Moon?

Hope you have a great stay here! have fun and good luck with everything :)

Hey Archy! Thanks, yeah it's a shame Shiftry doesn't have better stats but he's so awesome it makes up for it! (Maybe not in a competitive level though lol) My first physical copy of Pokemon was Emerald until I went back to Leaf Green upon completion! (I guess you could say I like green - emerald, leaf green and shiftry :>) Yess, I preorded Sun and Moon but I only thought about buying a 2ds around Christmas time so I'm still completing OR along with the Zelda games and a fair bit of Smash :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Shiftree! Shiftry is a really neat Pokémon. I can say I've one a couple times, and thuroughly enjoyed it. My all time favorite Pokemon is Espeon. We have an extensive for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire that you might be interested in since you're finishing up OR.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions or fancy a conversation, I'm always avalaible to chat. See you around :D

Back