• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    i was wondering to wat had happen to all the girl power? b/c i have been playing against boys, boys, and more boys..... i just wanted to hear my sisters out there! ^^

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    I met a few girls who I fought before. They were pretty good but I always beat them. Haha (just joking around.) Hey you're first name wouldn't be Kelly by the way because you may recognize my nickname from school. Just a random question, because she's the only girl i personally know that plays pokemon.

Frozz

Years
    [lol] no, im Marie ^_^ im the only girl who plays pokemon in my school[highschool]. which is pretty sad, but i dont mind. i love pokemons :]

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    That's good for you! Unfortunatly I'm not the only one who plays Pokemon at my school, almost everyone does! So much for being unique....

Frozz

Years
    hehehe^^ well besides i really dont mind being the only girl in my school, Pokemon Rulez! lol^^

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    will be playing it when i get for my b-day showin love to this i think ppl in my school but secretly

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    It sucks at my school if someone found out you liked pokemon you practically become a laughing stock but hey me and so many kids I know play but at school they say they hate it funny everytime I hear probal;y just because they care alot about there reputation.

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
    Hi ^^ ! I also play pokémon ... and every body make fun of me because of it; I'm 15 years old and people think that I'm already old xDD ... I HATE them !!
    Anyway ...
    My Pokémon Battle Revolution friend code is 4132 1234 2314, but I'm beginner in this ^^, and I prefer someone help me ...

PS - Sorry if my English is horrible, but I'm Spanish and I try to do my best ^^

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    theres a girl in my school who plays pokemon, she's the only one there who can beat me!

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    i play it and I'm a girl!! ur totally right every time i battle in wifi with someone it comes up with boys.. but 1 time it was a girl...

~PokemonRox :t244:

Last edited:

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    its a nice change. she (same person as before) is also the only person with a half decent or half original team! its great to battle people who are actualy good!

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    If I had a Wii I would but I don't Dx. My mom plans to try & get me a Wii + Revolution soon though ^^

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Must admit I've never battled many female players (precisely one). It'd be nice to see more out there, as I'm sure there are.

BTW, check my age. Started playing when the games first came out, and never looked back. Don't care if people make fun of me either.

Back