• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    there are plenty of them. battle anyone you see playing in public, most people arent willing to do that. =P

Frozz

Girl who can RoCk ur WORLD!
    Years
    yeah.... if any of you guys battle on a random wifi battle, and it was a female named: ItZ MaRiE

thats me^_^

and there should be more girls playing, it would be more fun ^^

Roihu

In America
    Years
    There's only one girl who play Pokémon in my school.
    And sadly she's a tomboy. But I guess it isn't so bad.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    well you won't be more then opponents, but at least you have someoene worth battling! thats a good thing, hard to find good players.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    While I'm not the type to breed for perfection as far as IVs go, I do EV train and do plan on getting Pokemon Battle Revolution once my father decides to get himself a Wii. I train Frosslass, Drifblim and Lumineon, though, so I'm sure I'd be a pushover no matter what.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    at least you use what you like, most people use the same basic team.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Im a girl! :D Me and my friend love it, but i think thats all in my school for now :D

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    See It Doesnt Matter How Old You Are!pokemon Is A Legacy That Will Never Die!no Matter How Old We Get,there Will Always Be A Pokemon Trainer In Us!pokemon Till The Very End!!!

Last edited:

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    Hey Roihu!does It Even Matter If Its On Topic Or Not!if U Were Smart Enough You Would Know Some People Were Talking About It Earlier!and The Only Reason U Think Its Corny Is Because U Cant Think Of It! And If Anybody Else Has Anything Bad To Say,well Screw You!

Roihu

In America
    Years
    And I thought one of my friends had a short temper :P
    1st of all I thought there was a rule about no double posting.
    Secondly don't capitalize every damn word.
    Third get some anger management classes. :P

Back