• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, is there any girlz who play pokemon revolutio? or am i the only one??

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    Whats funny, I play it, my best friend plays it, his friend plans on playing, and my other friend, who just so happens to be one of the most popular kids at school plays it. Funny how that works. I sucks that we have to hide it at school, if only all popular people were shot, the world would be a better place. Ha ha ha!

That would make me half shot... Lol
    Not many people in my schhool play pokemon. They all suck because they havn't heard of EV training!

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Good on ya, yeah, but next time you may want to have back. Plus, i live in Australia, and we dont have 'Middle School', we just have high school, so what years does 'Middle school' cover? I know, this is off topic, but i want to know.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    I hate my friend, I showed him some of my internet friends who play pokemon and they told him about EV training cause he sucked badly...and now he'll tell the whole school... and I might not be the strongest one evah....

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    wtf, accept it! now you have decent compeition yah bum! if you're any good you will still beat them

Roihu

In America
    Years
    I guess I really shouldn't care much....specially since he still doesn't know about Natures.... Since I have no Wi-Fi I guess It'll have to do...

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    okay! so i do know people of both genders who play pokemon. that was the topic, right?

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    ^true.
    i have the good fortune to be friends with one who goes to my school. (and who knows about ev training and such)

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Even if they were the dorkiest girl ever?
    I wouldn't ask the 2 girls in my school cause:
    1.One is a tomboy and hits really hard...
    2.A big prep...
    The better choice would be a prep but she's really not my type so nope. :P
    Anyways even with my friends knowing EVs they still wouldn't use it I bet.

Darkblade

Years
    I have a friend, two years ago, she played, but i don't know if she still plays, she is a tomboy. but were real good friends.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Yeah, I'm friends with the tomboy also...as for the preppy one I kinda met her like the last week of school. :P

Darkblade

Years
    Good God, I have a preppy friend too, female, nickname= Evee, coincidence, I think not, but her name is Evelyn

Back