• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Look who it is!!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Er... I personally have no idea who you are, however; I'm sure your friends will be happy to see your return!

Welcome back to the community, Palkia 279!
    Well, you seem like a confident one. It's great to see a spunky member returning to the 'ol PC. I do hope that you can stay longer this time. :/

You know, it may not be a bad idea to reread the Community Rules and FAQ. I'm sure a few things have changed since your last visit. In fact, they just "outlawed" Clan Threads if you take any interest in that. ;D

I hope you have a great time here!
    Enjoy!

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Thanks! I'm sure I will.

BTW, thank gawd clans are a thing of the past now. Those were so annoying and pointless. I hated them.

(except for the ones I made, those were just perfect. More better than all of the others. Yes. I said "more" better. You heard ((read)) me.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Wecome back to Pokecommunity,Palkia! :D Unfortunately, I don't remember, but I think that is only because I just recently joined back myself. Also, er..double posting isn't allowed. ^^"

But anyway, I hope you have fun here your second time 'round. Just be sure to read the rules and faqs like Hiidoran stated.

I'll see you around~! ;)

-Neko

Palkia_279

Palkia's master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    Don't worry, I already read them. So no rule breaking for me.

Back