• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, new here! Well, kind of.

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
Years
  • Hello, I am SirDeoxys. Now, I know it says my account was made in 2015, and that I have in fact already made an introduction post way back then, I've been off of these forums pretty much since then, so I'm making a new introduction to introduce myself once more!

Hello, I am SirDeoxys, your local flamboyant gay Deoxys.
    I mostly enjoy the main Pokémon games, but I've always been into collecting the TCG cards too, even though I don't actually know how to play it correctly.
    I mean... I have a manual on how to play the TCG... From the 90's... If that counts?

But anyway, some of my hobbies include dabbling in Pixel art, music making, story writing, and even (kind of) game developing (on RPG maker).
    I am a big fan of both cute things but also big epic things. And horror stuff.
    I'm also a metalhead, but I love a WIDE variety of music, there's at least one song I like from every genre I've ever heard.

I'm glad to come back here and stay for a while!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh! I remember seeing your username here before! Welcome back to the community! Glad you've decided to join us again. :) You should definitely share some of your pixel art with us!

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
  • Oh! I remember seeing your username here before! Welcome back to the community! Glad you've decided to join us again. :) You should definitely share some of your pixel art with us!

Thanks, and I certainly do intend to sometime, as well as Pokémon related fan-music I may make in the near future.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • I secretly made my account 500 years ago which probably is a lie, but that's a mystery I won't solve because I already solved it Hello Nice meet you I'm Blaziken Welcome to the community

Years
  • Hello, I am SirDeoxys. Now, I know it says my account was made in 2015, and that I have in fact already made an introduction post way back then, I've been off of these forums pretty much since then, so I'm making a new introduction to introduce myself once more!

Hello, I am SirDeoxys, your local flamboyant gay Deoxys.
    I mostly enjoy the main Pokémon games, but I've always been into collecting the TCG cards too, even though I don't actually know how to play it correctly.
    I mean... I have a manual on how to play the TCG... From the 90's... If that counts?

But anyway, some of my hobbies include dabbling in Pixel art, music making, story writing, and even (kind of) game developing (on RPG maker).
    I am a big fan of both cute things but also big epic things. And horror stuff.
    I'm also a metalhead, but I love a WIDE variety of music, there's at least one song I like from every genre I've ever heard.

I'm glad to come back here and stay for a while!

Welcome back, fellow Sir :D I've recently joined the forums as well.
    I see you're a metalhead, I'm a bit of one myself! I love prog metal, Dream Theater is my favorite band. What are some of your fave metal bands?

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
  • Welcome back, fellow Sir :D I've recently joined the forums as well.
    I see you're a metalhead, I'm a bit of one myself! I love prog metal, Dream Theater is my favorite band. What are some of your fave metal bands?

Interesting. I actually came across some of your videos while setting up my own YouTube channel (To make sure "SirDeoxys" wasn't already taken.) Oddly enough I also do ROM hack videos, but hey, more recognition for the creative developers of these wonderful games, am I right?

Anyway, I love a wide variety of metal music, but some of my favorite bands include Igorrr, Rings of Saturn, Master Boot Record, and Arcanorum Astrum.
    Igorrr is my favorite, their music style can only be explained by "pure chaos as art".
    Rings of Saturn is a fast paced technical type of metal mostly about aliens and otherworldly beings.
    Master Boot Record is an entirely synthesized chiptune metal artist who makes some very interesting music.
    Arcanorum Astrum is a black metal type of band which has a lot of the orchestral side and pianos. All great music I suggest if you haven't heard them.

Back