• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, new here!

Years
    Hey everyone, itsRUUDI here. I'm new to the site but not new to the Pokemon series, picking up my first game (Pokemon Red) when I was 10. I remember being stuck on the first gym on a two hour car trip to Wales, it just didn't click that Rock > Fire 😅 I'm currently on my first playthrough of Let's Go Eevee and my second playthrough of Pokemon Sword, eagerly awaiting the Crown Tundra DLC. I sometimes stream stuff, not sure if it's against the rules but I've got links nearly all over my profile haha.

If you'd like to know anything else feel free to reply or shoot me a PM. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to the Pokécommunity! I can definitely relate to having a hard time figuring out type advantages when I was getting started with the games. My cousin used to get annoyed with me because I would look up what each Pokémon he sent out was weak to in the middle of our battles. XD

Are you liking Let's Go Eevee? That's one of the only main series games I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

Also, people promote their stuff on here all the time! It's a super supportive community and I've gotten to know some really cool content creators through here.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there itsRUUDI! Welcome to the community! Sorry for such a belated welcome, you know how life can be sometimes, aha. ^^;; Now that Crown Tundra's out, how have you been enjoying it so far? :)

Back