• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey noobs and pros =D

R@I|)3N 50

iSlaying Like A Boss
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Hello guys! I'm new here and name's Raiden. I hope I make some new friends :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello Raiden my name is Diablo, welcome to PC. this place has everything to suit your Pokemon needs. The various sections and threads means there is no limit on topics to talk about and the vast amount of members here means there is always someone to talk to and heaps of friends to be made. You should explore a little see which places you are most Interested in. I personally love Forum Games, a great place to kick back and enjoy fun games with fellow PC peeps.

Hope you have an amazing time here have a great day and on behalf of PC WELCOME

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there, Raiden! Welcome aboard to the wonderful world of the PokeCommunity! My name is Megan!

A pleasure to meet you here. New members like you are always welcome to join the forum, as we have lots and lots and lots of things for you to explore. It all depends on your keen interests. If you're a huge Pokemon fan, you're in the right place! Just a casual fan and only play a game or two or just following where the fandom is going, you're also in the right place. PokeCommunity is a place for everyone. I'm positive that you will totally enjoy it <3

Best of all, you will make wonderful friends here in the community. Your interests will match of other members here, so finding friends here in the community is as easy as baking cookies! (excuse me I'm eating cookies at midnight so that is why I just used that comparison. xD). But anyways, PC is a friendly place, and it's so lovely. :)

Feel free to ask questions if you ever need any help. The moderators in blue and higher staff members in orange and red are always around if you need help getting around. They're nice and always on standby. :D Have fun!

R@I|)3N 50

iSlaying Like A Boss
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Thanks guys for your warm welcome :D I'm gonna check out the Forum Games

Back