• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey-o Pokemon Community

Years
  • Hello all at the Pokemon Community! My name is Control of Dialga, a 15-year old from Kentucky. This is at least the 6th Pokemon-centered forum that I've joined, each under different names. I'm looking forward to strolling around the forums here and meeting people!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hi!

Well, love to have you here! Hope this is your best experience so far! And over here you can see the moderators working so hard

And obligatory welcome picture! <3
    Spoiler:

Well, if you have any questions, ask a mod! They'll be happy to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction!

Years
  • Hello all at the Pokemon Community! My name is Control of Dialga, a 15-year old from Kentucky. This is at least the 6th Pokemon-centered forum that I've joined, each under different names. I'm looking forward to strolling around the forums here and meeting people!

Hey there, that's one of the coolest usernames I've seen!

And this is your 6th Pokemon board? You must have a lot of experience.

I recommend the Pokemon Gaming sections, including the new Black & White 2 section!

There's the Trade Corner if you need to trade your Pokemon to eventually complete your Pokedex and the Competitive Battling Center to get your teams rated and rate others' teams too.

The Pokemon Clubs and the Trivia sections are also highlights.

Anyways, try to contact staff members if you can! Whether it be Rukario (the boss), Administrators, Super Moderators or just the plain regular Moderator, they will hopefully answer your questions.

- Hikari10

xGunLuis

Let's Player
    Years
  • yo man welcome aboard :) hopefully you'll find something you like at PC :D

Back