• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PC!

Years
  • Hey there, PC! I'm Wapiti.

I'm a 20-year old university student who was born and raised in the New York City area. I enjoy playing video games casually, and I just recently picked up a Switch. I've been a huge fan of Pokémon for about as long as I can remember, though I'm interested in a variety of other series too. (Some of my favorites are Pikmin, Zelda, and Animal Crossing.) My hobbies include writing, photography, fitness, travel, and alternative rock music.

I can't wait to get involved and meet everyone here! Feel free to message me if you'd like to be friends, or if you're just looking for some conversation!

Years
  • hey Wapiti, welcome ^^

I'm from NYC myself! Working in uptown Manhattan atm haha. Animal Crossing is an absolutely amazing series....cannot wait for the series to have a game for Switch.

See you around, enjoy posting. <3

Years
  • hey Wapiti, welcome ^^

I'm from NYC myself! Working in uptown Manhattan atm haha. Animal Crossing is an absolutely amazing series....cannot wait for the series to have a game for Switch.

See you around, enjoy posting. <3

Thanks! I'm actually from northern New Jersey (just a few minutes from the city by train), but I hope to move into Manhattan once I'm done with school!

Animal Crossing is such a relaxing game. I can't wait for it to be released for Switch.

Amy May

Banned
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Nov 13, 2021
    Welcome! ^^

lol i played acnl to death xD

I hope you have fun here! Welcome to the community! :)

Back