• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey People!

Itchy M3rcy

What's the plan Hitmonchan?
Years
  • Hey guys, I'm Itchy i started Pokemon with Gen 1 with Red and have loved it ever since but so far Black and White is my favorite of the bunch though they're all good, super friendly so feel free to add me and pm me if you want Thanks!

Years
  • Hello there Itchy and welcome!

I've been into Pokemon for as long as you have, and hey I happen to love 5th Gen as well like you mentioned. I feel sad at all the hate it gets but the story is so touching and dark, something I always wanted to see in a Pokemon game. It finally started appealing to older gamers such as myself and I'm hoping that X/Y can do better once I get around to playing them.

Anyways, the forum is so diverse I'm sure you'll be an active member and make loads of friends. I'm always happy to talk to you so don't hesitate to stop by my profile and leave a visitor message, maybe ask a question if you want. Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Itchy!
    I'm a big fan of Gen 5 as well, I like it's top-notch stories of how N, Team Plasma and anything, even though I'm a Pokemon fan from when it started. And you're right that this forum is very friendly, and I'm sure you can talk with anybody and become friends.

I hope to see you around, and you can shoot me a VM if you want to talk with me :)

Back