• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey peoplez

DRIFTER667

Pichu Maniac
    Years
    im new to the site and i wanted to say hi, and heres some info bout me, i love cats, i play yu-gi-oh / pokemon / starcraft, im in high school, im a ricer, i listen to metel and rap, love hondas (except for the honda element), and i can destroy ANY electronic device in less than 7 seconds. well thats bout all.

Years
    Welcome DRIFTER667 to The PokéCommunity!
    Remember to read the rules and if you need any help just ask.
    Explore the community and enjoy, there is a lot you can do.
    Have fun :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Drifter667!

O.O...7 seconds? Let's hope you don't destroy your computer, otherwise you wouldn't be able to enjoy our wonderful community! XD

Anyway, you'll definitely have a good time here. As far as all your interests go, I'm sure we have a few topics for all of them, and if not, feel free to make some of your own! That's what great about The PokeCommunity...anyone can make their voice heard! =P

Feel free to PM/VM me if you have any questions, and I hope to see you around the forums a bit. I'll be seeing you ^____^

Back