• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey PokeCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    Hey people, I'm new to this site. I enjoy all the pokemon games and I am interested in pokemon hacks too. My favorite Pokemon is Charizard and I am currently playing Pokemon Leaf Green for GBA.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Welcome aboard, MightyCrow! :D Not gonna lie, I did think your name was "mighty cow" when I first saw your username, haha. D: Charizard lover, eh? You'll fit in juuuuuust fine then.

Years
    CHARIZARD, BB~. US CHARIZARD LOVERS ARE SO UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL, NO? :D JUST LIKE ALL THE FIFTY MILLION OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIKE CHARIZARD.

u____u Sometimes, I swear, I just make myself feel so special.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    Cow lol? Yep Charizard is my thing. Am I to assume you like Gyarados then BeachBoy? I like that pokemon too!

Back