• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokecommunity!

Years
  • How's it going guys! My name is Chris. I'm 19 years old and still play Pokemon. I mainly joined the PokeCommunity because I often spent a lot of time reading through posts and threads here on this board. I find the posts very helpful and interesting, especially the Hack Threads. I am currently putting together a series of three pokemon hacks known as Pokemon: Eternal Heroes Saga. I will be making a thread about that tomorrow explaining all about what the idea I have so far is. However, I need a little help. So, once I make the Eternal Heroes thread, please let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Nice to meet you, Chris! I'm glad that you found the posts and threads around here to be quite interesting, and it's great that you've familiarized with the forum already! Mmm, well, I do think your hack is an interesting idea! If you need help, perhaps you can check out the Team Discussions board, where you can maybe form a hacking group of your own, or maybe ask for some help in the Help recruitment thread, if you don't want to start a team? Well, that's just ot bounce some ideas around; or, if you do end up posting a thread about your hack, that can be okay too. Just as long as, you know, you familiarize yourself with the rules. They're important, but straightforward to understand!

But yeah, I hope that you'll get the help you need, and I do hope you'll have a nice stay during your time here on PC. ^^

Years
  • Oh man Chris I just love your avatar. Creepy but also pretty elegant and amazing! Anyway, a huge welcome to PC. :D

"Still" play Pokemon at 19? Pshaw, I'm turning 22 next month and still a huge fan of the series! There's never a "still" when it comes to Pokemon, hehe. <3; I'm very glad you're interested in the posts our members make here; we've got some talented and clever people around the boards that make some of the coolest posts. I usually spend some time reading through posts in a thread before making an actual reply, too.

I sadly can't help out with your hack since I don't have much talent as far as making them goes, but since Emulation is such a huge thing here, it won't be long before you find someone! Miss Doronjo already pointed you to some of the helpful threads and sections that can get you started so make sure to check those out if you haven't already. ^^ A hack series of three seems really cool and I do think your idea sounds awesome, though! Give me a holler when you're ready to release it and I'd love to try it out. :3

We're glad to have you here so enjoy your stay! A staff member is always open to assist if you need any help at all, so look for the members with bold blue names, like myself or Cid, the other moderator of New Users / Welcome. Have fun!

Years
  • Miss Doronjo:
    I'm definitely going to start a team because I'm more of a writer/artist. I have a lot of story planned out and I recently started writing down character dialogue, events, etc.

Cirno:
    Thanks for the welcome :) and I will definitely keep you in mind as a tester for the betas and completed hacks.

Back